Purple Scout is looking for a senior Business Controller
What you will do
As a Senior Business Controller, you will play a key role in enabling analytical and fact-based decision-making in our organization. You will work close with our top management in order to create a better understanding on taken business decisions and data to secure our future strategy. You will assist our CEO in board meetings and be able to present KPI and performance statistics to owners and stakeholders. You will combine your business mindset with your knowledge in analytics, statistics, and mathematics to analyze complex business challenges by using both internal and external data sources. Purple Scout has a very aggressive growth plan and we need KPI’s to undertand how the strategy should be adapted. You will play a key role in the overall strategic work and your thoughts and input will be very important.
You will also work closely with our two accounting agencies (Malmö and Copenhagen). To some extent there will be traveling to our different locations in Sweden and Denmark and from time-to-time other European locations. We prefer that you would be present at our HQ in Malmö at Stortorget at least 2 days per week meaning that part time remote work is your choice
In addition to the above, you will also
- Support and challenge the organization on performance, growth and value creation.
- Build financial models to forecast cash flow, revenue, growth, and similar.
- Enable reporting and analysis of results.
- Contribute to business development and innovation by analyzing business consequences of different scenarios, through scenario planning, modeling, and risk assessment.
- Provide active commentary on trends and business intelligence to our stakeholder team to help inspire future business models and new markets.
We think you are an open and honest person – as are we. You like a good laugh at work and can also deliver one from time to time. We are all very “down to earth” and easy going and there are no hidden agenda. We think you like numbers and can do magic with them. Your role is to both be messenger, innovator and influencer in our organisation. You are not afraid to say what you think but can also take a no.
And we also believe you have
- An academic degree in finance, economics, business, or similar, alternatively, you have gained similar experience professionally.
- 3+ years of professional working experience within a relevant field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in marketing, sales are considered a bonus
- Experience from a service based, time and material business are also an advantage compared to other candidates.
- We need you to speak and write fluent Swedish and English. German is a bonus.
To apply or if you have any questions, contact our CEO Johan Strömhage at +46 733 22 90 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Purple Scout
Purple Scout is a consultancy firm specialized in programming, development, AR/VR and cloud. We offer solutions and consultants to enable the digital transformation our clients need and demand. We are about 65 skilled and happy employees with headquarters in Malmö and regional offices in Gothenburg, Borås and Växjö and in Copenhagen, Denmark.
For more information, contact us:
Sanja Krantz, Communications and Marketing, Purple Scout
Phone: +46 732 05 14 03
Johan Strömhage, CEO, Purple Scout
Phone: +46 733 22 90 02